Whether there is an average looking woman or a Hollywood celebrity, hair extension is the hottest trend in the fashion industry from the past many years. Packaging hair extensions in boxes that can gain number one position in the marketplace is the dream of every hair industrialist. There is no doubt that attractive hair extension boxes capture maximum customer attention, but that does not necessarily mean that these boxes can also protect your tape and clip-in hair extensions. Besides packaging, there are several other measures that need to be considered for protecting the tape hair extensions.
Some of these steps are given below:
- Use Reputed Brand For Hair Products: Whether you are using cosmetic items like eye shadows, lipstick, mascara, eyeliner or hair extensions, there is a need that each one of them should be of reputed brand. It is obvious that a good branded product cannot be cheap. Fine quality hair extensions will move just like your natural hair. Nobody will tell you that you are looking ridiculous due to the wearing of cheap hair extensions.So, you should use fine quality hair extension box to keep protecting you hair extension.
- Avoid Shampooing For 48 Hours After Applying Tape Hair Extensions: If you want long lasting results of tape hair extensions, avoid wetting or shampooing your hair till 48 hours. This is so because a tape requires a minimum of 48 hours to get attach to the hair.
- Avoid Using Conditioner At The Roots of Hair: As conditioner has the ability of making your hair look silky, soft and shiny; an application of conditioner in the roots of hair may let the tape hair extensions to be slipped out. Either there is an oil or conditioner, avoid using them in the roots after applying tape hair extensions.
- Press the Tape Hair Extension Panels Frequently: To get the lasting effects of tape hair extensions, there is a need to frequently press the panels. Pressing the tape extension panels can help in retaining the stickiness of the extensions for a longer period.
- Use Dry Shampoo To Let The Tape Extensions Last Longer: Most women that use hair extensions don’t know that these products absorb a lot of oil produced by the scalp. To make the hair extensions work for a longer period, use dry shampoo as it will absorb oil and refresh the scalp.
Where hair extensions add volume and length to your hair, they equally change your looks by changing the hairstyle. There are several types of hair extensions and we have to figure out which one will suit our hair. Appropriate care of these products can help us in gaining maximum benefit for a prolonged time.